Objective: To hit EXACTLY 100m on the Concept2 rower.
The individual player tries to row to hit EXACTLY 100m, by rowing continuously (this usually involves rowing to ~80-85 m and letting the fan carry the meters to 100).
The number of meters above or below 100 contribute to the player’s score (eg. if they row 105m, their score is 5, if they row 97m, their score is 3).
Options and Variations
– This can be done with a penalty for every point (eg. a burpee for every meter off).
– Can be done with teams, partners, or as individuals.
– Can switch up the number aiming for (eg. 120m, 143m, etc.)
– All athletes go at the same time, the athlete closest to 100m chooses the movement variation for the penalty and everyone completes the penalty together.
1. 2 sets
8 Empty bar Good mornings
6 Tempo + Pause bench/Floor press*
4 Muscle squat clean, no contact
2. Warm up and prep all movements with load.
Deadlift ,1.5 Body Weight
Bench Press, Body Weight
Clean, 3/4 Body Weight
Deadlift @ bodyweight (or less)
Push ups or DB bench Press
Clean @ light to moderate
Deadlift @ bodyweight
Bench Press @ ¾ bodyweight
Clean @ ½ bodyweight